TOP 5 DRAG-AND-DROP WORDPRESS PAGE BUILDERSOctober 27, 2017
Google CaptchaNovember 2, 2017
WordPress provide more accurately, free-for-all user registration. User registration in WordPress is commonly used by firms and bloggers who accept guest posts on their website. When you are running a WordPress website, you’ll wish to let people register or produce their own profiles. When they register, they’re going to be set up as a Subscriber by default. you’ll be able to modify the user’s permission level after they registered. You can enable user registration in WordPress to permit users to feature posts, or comment, or perform other actions on your website. WordPress comes with built-in functionality to manage user registrations.
Follow the steps for User Registration –
- Log in to the WordPress site with Username & Password.
- Go to “Admin Dashboard” -> Settings -> General. Now go to “Membership” section and select “Anyone can register” option.
- Now from “New User Default Role” option, you will able to select the role that is assigned to the new users. “Subscriber” is a default role.
- click Save Changes button to store your settings.
- You’ve enabled user registration in WordPress, now anyone who accesses your registration page “http://www.demosite.com/wp-login.php?action=register” will see the default registration form.
- Now your WordPress site is open to user registrations.
- Adding Login and Register Links in WordPress site.
- You are currently permitting users to register on your website and log in. you would like to let your users know that they will register and login to your website by adding the links to login and registration pages.
- You can also Add Meta Widget to WordPress Site. Meta widget provides following links – Site Admin, Log in, Comments RSS, WordPress.org etc.
- You also creating Custom Registration and Login Pages Using plugin like – wpforms
- If a guest wants to write a blog then choose “Author” or “Contributor” as the default user role. Author – who can publish and manage their own posts. Contributor – who can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
Thanks for reading this blog post. Stay continue with us for the more interesting blog post.