This Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages. It’s easy to customize this SEO job description with key duties and responsibilities for your company or agency. Similar job titles include SEO Analyst, Strategist, Manager and Consultant.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures, and strategies.
- Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (HTML, site architecture, and content.
- You are a highly energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills
Skills And Qualifications
- On page SEO and Off page SEO.
- Directory submission & Link Exchange, keyword addition on web pages, Meta tags creation, landing pages for SEO.
- Achieve and maintain high rankings for targeted keywords through ethical SEO techniques.
- Maximize search engine traffic on relevant keywords.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and ad world campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies..
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization..
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations..
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links..
- Develop and implement link building strategy..
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code..
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming..
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords..
- Proven SEM experience managing Ad World campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing..
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition..
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)..
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- any Graudation (candidate with engineering background will be given preference)
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
- PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization