Top Free 404 Page Plugins WordPressJanuary 2, 2018
WordPress Anti Spam Plugins to Prevent Comment SpamJanuary 4, 2018
Elementor may be a nice free alternative to the favored Visual composer page editor for WordPress. It is currently even additional power with the most recent major addition – Page and Section Templates. Now you can create your own custom page layouts in WordPress. With the use of page builder creates custom layouts without having any coding knowledge. Elementor is a drag & drop WordPress page builder for creates custom layouts. If you recognize a way to code in PHP, HTML, and CSS, then you will produce your own page templates but if don’t know how to code in PHP, HTML, and CSS then page builder is a great option to create custom layouts. It has an intuitive user interface that enables you to build custom layouts with a live preview.
It comes with several able to use modules for all kind of web design elements. Among Elementor page builder options are – Box Shadows, Background Overlays, Hover Effects, Headline Effects, Animations, form Dividers, Gradient Backgrounds and far additional.
How to use Elementor page builder –
- Firstly you will need to install and activate the Elementor plugin – Elementor Plugin
- After activation, you need to visit Elementor -> Settings page to configure plugin settings.
- Now create a page or edit your page using Elementor’s drag and drop page builder.
- Now you will add sections and build your page from scratch, otherwise, you will add a template.
- Elementor comes with many professionally designed templates that you simply will customise the maximum amount as you want. You can save and reuse them on different pages.
- You can reuse template by clicking on the ‘Templates Library ’ button.
- click to select the template you like and then click on the ‘Insert’ button.
- You can now start editing the template to match your needs.
- Elementor layouts are designed using sections, columns, and widgets. Sections are like rows or blocks that you simply place on your page. you will add pictures, text, headings, image galleries, videos, maps, icons, testimonials, slider, carousels, so way more.
Thanks for reading this blog post. Stay continue with us for the more interesting blog post.