5 Best selfie camera smartphoneOctober 13, 2017
Best 5 Video Editor Apps – AndroidNovember 9, 2017
All people wish to hide some files on our android device doesn’t matter what it’s, we don’t wish the other to share. Privacy and security are very important for us. Android is the best OS which provides us full freedom without any terms and condition. This functionality is built-in Android Operating System. We no need any another application to hide files. You can hide your files, folders without any app using one trick in few seconds. No programming needed, No App is needed. Most of us install file hiding or file locking app from Google Play to hide files on Android.
Steps to Hide Files and Folders without Any APP –
- Open file manager of your smartphone. Then copy and paste your Images, Videos, Songs, Call recordings, Recordings etc. that you want to hide in one particular folder. For example – “hidden” folder
- Then go to your File Manager settings and enable/on the option “Show Hidden Files/Folders“.
- Now rename your folder by adding “.”(dot) before the name of the folder that you want to hide. For example, the new folder name is “hidden” now add “.” before the name of folder like “.hidden“, now no one is able to see this folder which includes all your hidden images, videos, songs etc.
- Now again go to your File Manager settings and disable the option “Hide Hidden Folders”.
- Now your folder contains all images, videos, songs, recording etc is hidden from File Manager. You don’t need to worry about it because it is just hidden in the device.
- If you want to unhide files just enable “Show Hidden Files/Folders” option then rename the folder by removing dot “.” from folder name.
This is the easiest way to hide your files in a folder without using any application on your Android device.
Thanks for reading this blog post. Stay continue with us for the more interesting blog post.